Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Living Abroad - A Blog Repost

This article about living "abroad" hit home for me.  Other than thinking about how much the kids have changed and developed in amazing ways, I have not given much consideration to how much Ashley and I have changed until recently.  Check it out.  Only a 5 minute read.  A quote from the article.

"Because living abroad is one of the most satisfying and challenging things a person can do. It altered the core of who I thought I was and who I am now. Living abroad changed me.
... Forever."


From our own experience, all we can say is that the scariest part of beginning your own Adventure is actually deciding to do it. #4 on the list from the article. Whether it is only a month long or an "all in" experience, you won't see things the same ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments