Thursday, February 14, 2013

Jolyn again

It is that time of the year again. Time to start thinking about spring break, summer, bathing suits, etc...
It has been at least a year now since my last post about my Jolyn Bathing suit and I still love it just as much and more so now for a few reasons...

1) I STILL have my first ever purchased suits and they are still like new.

2) Jolyn has come out with fun new colors and styles

3) Jolyn suits are mix and match. You can even pair them with any other tops or bottoms.

4) Jolyn suits are bomber, bomber, bomber. About a month ago, and I don't know how in the hell this happened, but the fin from my SUP board got caught in the bottoms of my suit. So I am being dragged underwater, attached to a barge by the ass of my bathing suit. I managed to release myself from the board thinking that I would come up bottomless. Not only did I come up with my suit still on but it showed no signs of the trauma that it just went through. Did I mention that this suit is bomber?

If you are an active swimmer, beach goer, surfer, river rafter, pretty much anything to do with hard core water sports and you enjoy a bathing suit that fits, stays on your body, can handle the elements, and does not sag in the bum then this is the suit. This is even you suit if you just want to lay on the beach and look good!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments